POMEPS Seeking to Hire a FWS Student Employee for the Spring Semester
The Project on Middle East Political Science, POMEPS, is a collaborative network designed to enhance the broader Middle East’s political science field and its engagement with the broader academic discipline, public policy, and the public sphere. POMEPS seeks to shape innovative new approaches to the political science of the region, support the field’s publication in leading academic journals, and ultimately build the number of tenured political scientists specializing on the Middle East. It also aims to increase their contribution to the public foreign policy debate and to the policy-making process, in order to allow their expertise to have more of an impact on vital decisions about the Middle East.
POMEPS is seeking a Federal Work-Study student employee to support their programming during the Spring 2023 semester. The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Complete finance tasks
- Create WordPress/website posts
- Update social media posts
- Track social media metrics
- Assist with event setup for in-person events
- Assist with booking travel for in-person events
- Assist with logistics and planning for virtual events
- Assist with projects as they arise
Contact Prerna Bala Eddy (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or concerns.